Friday, December 12, 2008

New Favorite Band: Safetysuit

I think I heard of Safetysuit on a local radio station around here. I loved what little I heard and downloaded all their songs I could find. I love the passionate vocals and lyrics. I love the attractiveness of the band members. I love the catchy, but unique, melodies that I can sing along with at the top of my lungs.


"Someone Like You" is their single that's out now. You can watch the music video on YouTube here.

My favorite of their songs is "Anywhere But Here." You can listen to the song right here!


My other favorite song is "Stay."



Check 'em out! Tell me what you think!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Ooo I heard/saw these guys on VH1 last week and LOVED them. It was the "Someone Like You" song. I love how untypical their appearance is and their music is definitely unique. They are a great band and hope to see them go far. They actually are refreshing- I'm not a pop person so I always love seeing new bands like this.