Monday, July 13, 2009

Cell Phone Night Photography

I wanted to do some night photography while at a bonfire at Desirae & Rusty's house the other night. I made everyone participate and be in my photos. Things started tame and mello but got crazier and sillier as the night went on. It was a blast!

We all took turns trying to spell our name with our cell phones.

Jeff did Ashley's for her.



It took Paige a hundred tries because she was having a hard time with all the loops. You try writing your name backwards like that!

Rusty came up with this hecka cool idea to outline people with the light and create pictures!

Paige is looking cute while Des shoots her with a gun.

I think I'm going to puke!

Des has bulging muscles and spiky hair.

I was supposed to be a cat but I kinda turned out to be a squirrel. Eric did a cool sun to the side.

This is all of us going crazy and dancing around.

This is all me. I thought I was on So You Think You Can Dance for a minute.


These next 2 are just creepy looking. We were going for a ghostly, supernatural look.

1 comment:

Airock said...

I want these pictures!!!
They look great!!

btw, love that you have your twitter on here too! :)