Friday, July 10, 2009

#1 of 365: Redhead

Yesterday I read about a photographer, Erin Greenlee, doing a self portrait project called "365" in which she took a photo of herself everyday for a year. The goal was to learn more about her camera but it turned into an exercise in inspiration and motivation.

I loved the idea so I am starting a 365 project of my own!

I got my hair cut and colored yesterday and I love the bright red color my hair is right after I get it dyed. The straight bangs are new too and I wanted to show those off.




If I can't post one that I take every day then I'll just post date it. So check back often and look through my ongoing project.

You can see Erin Greenlee's project on her website here.

2 comments:

Misty said...

I just saw a lot of her work in Digital Pro Photo Magazine. That is too funny. I was just looking at it about 10 minutes ago and then saw this. What a great idea!

I love the hair color! It is awesome.

Can't wait to see the rest of your 365. =)

Cindy said...

I love your hair. I love the color and the bangs.