Saturday, July 11, 2009

#2 of 365: My Name In Lights

I brought along my camera and tripod to Desirae's house for a bonfire tonight because I knew it would be a fabulous place to take my 365 photo today. There is this creepy shed on the edge of the orchards, and the light from the house and the sky made it even more creepy looking. We took a bunch of pictures playing around with our cell phones and this is me spelling out my name in a 20 second exposure. I definitely had the longest name and had to rush to complete it in time.



Note: There has been no post processing done to this photo. The sky and landscape really did look like this!

6 comments:

Amy said...

that is crazy cool

Misty said...

Very creative! =)

Cindy said...

Impressive!

Bowman Clan said...

That looks really cool. That was really a cell phone? not a flashlight? Interesting. I really want to get into photography again, but I let life get in the way. I can't wait to see more of your year long project. Have fun.

Lori Killian said...

love it.

Dinah said...

I love this picture! You should make it your business card :)