Monday, September 29, 2008

My Music Collection

I LOVE LOVE LOVE music!!! If you haven't realized this from reading any of my previous blog entries then wake up! I am a music collector. And all kinds too. If I hear a song I like on the radio or on a TV show or in a movie or from someone else's playlist, then I write it down to download later. So when I saw what a new favorite author of mine, Scott Westerfeld, had done on his blog I had to give it a try.

The website is Wordle and the program weights how many songs you have by each artist. The more times you have an artist the larger their name shows up. So let me explain mine a little. I have the entire discography of The Beatles, Madonna, Counting Crows, Damien Rice, Michael Buble, Michael Jackson, Matchbox 20 and Muse. Stephenie Meyer is on there because I have the audiobooks of all 4 of her novels.





If you'd like to check out Scott Westerfeld's then click here. It also includes instructions on how to do it yourself. If any of you do it please send me a link so I can see!

1 comment:

Val and Dan said...

Here's a song for you, ye ol' music lover:

"Bananas Unite. Banana Split.
Go go go, go go bananas
Go go go, go go bananas"