Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Bocce Night To Remember

I already said, in a previous post, that some friends and I went to play bocce at Campo di Bocce in Livermore. I've played there before and fell in love with the game.

Campo di Bocce is gorgeous! Everyone must go there! Come visit me and I'll take you. Brittney, Job and I already made plans to go at Christmastime.

Tamara giving bocce a try.

The palino and bocce balls after a round.

Jenny and Tamara comparing whose ball is closer to the palino.

Rob measuring which ball is closest to the palino.

Look how close Jenny got! It was her first time playing but she kicked everyone's butt! She said it was because of the couple YouTube videos she watched.

Rob's cousin Bryan's band was playing at a bar in Hayward so we went and got there for the last couple songs. They're pretty good.

Me and Tamara.

Tamara's adorable best friends Jenny and Andrea.

We then went to an awesome karaoke place and hung out in the VIP room for a couple hours. My voice was getting hoarse but I just kept singing, with and without the microphone.

1 comment:

Dina K said...

I so want to go there! I always see it driving by when I go to San Jose...we will have to plan a book club meeting there :)