Saturday, September 19, 2009

Christina's Shortlist

Everyone else has a shortlist, why can't I? So here goes my shortlist for the week.

1. Anberlin - an alternative rock band I heard about through Universal Music Group's mailing list. Check out "Inevitable" and "Feel Good Drag"


2. Bent Objects - Terry Border is a photographer and an artist that uses wire and other objects to create amazingly clever photographs.
Horror-S'morer

Pizza Party


3. Potstickers - They are so yummy and I eat them at every Asian restaurant I go to. I prefer them to be steamed rather than fried.


4. CamelBak Waterbottle - I made fun of my sister Kimberly when I first saw her with this water bottle. You have to bite and suck to get the water to come out. But then I felt a little guilty using so many plastic water bottles that I thought I'd try one I could carry and use every day. I bought mine at Bass Pro Shop and I love love love it! I try to drink the 1000 ml bottle at least 2 and a half times a day. I also add a touch of lemon juice for flavor.


5. Peacock feathers - Earrings, paintings, t-shirts, wallpaper, headbands, skirts, anything with peacock feathers on it I'm obsessed with!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

I love the s'more pic! Hysterical! And perfect for you I might add!