Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I Twitter!



I've been hearing a lot lately about this mysterious Twitter. I've known about it for awhile now but didn't think it applied to me. But after reading a Time magazine article about Twittering I decided I'd give it a go. It's been less than 24 hours but I love it already! I've convinced Eric to use his Twitter account he set up and hasn't ever used. And Lori is going to start using her unused account too.

My favorite part is that I can do everything through texting on my phone and it posts right to my Twitter account! I don't get charged for internet, just texts. It's super easy and convenient!

Check out my Twitter page or you can follow me on this blog. Join if you feel so inclined and we can follow each other!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

following
i love the fray version of heartless also. did kris allen copy the fray or vice versa?