Friday, May 22, 2009

Should I dye my hair red?

I've been thinking about dying my hair red for awhile. I haven't dyed my hair in like 9 years. Back then I let Misty convince me that I needed blonde highlights. I did it because "everyone else was doing it." But the cap had a rip in it and I had giant chunks of random blondness. It was awful! So I the next day I went to a salon and she tried to cover it up with an orangeish color. It was pretty cool but ever since then I've been pretty satisfied with my natural color. I think I'm just ready for a little change. Look at the following pictures Photoshopped to show me with different variations of red and orange hair. Let me know what you think! Thanks!

Original Color


#1


#2


#3


#4


#5


#6

10 comments:

Amy said...

my vote is between 4 and 6. it's fun to go red!

Sandy said...

I have to agree with Amy... those are subtle but a nice change! I like it! :)

Airock said...

i really like the 5th color after your natural pic!!

Unknown said...

I like 4, 5, or 6 but I don't like the other ones, i'll be honest. Love you, let me know what you decide.

Unknown said...

I want it to be dramatic. Try and dye it like number 3 and it will probably come out like number 4. And even if it doesn't it will fade or you'll get use to it. Go big or go home!

Bowman Clan said...

I would have to say even though some are more dramatic than others, they all look good. So it's really up to you. Do you want a BIG change or a more subtle one. But I think they all look good on you.

Ashlee said...

Either 1 or 6. I would stay away from anything too orangey or bright red. How fun! Keep in mind you will be that color at our fabulous high school reunion you've been SO looking forward to!

Misty said...

My favorites are #1 and #4. I love red! =)

Amy and Richard said...

I like the original...only. Sorry to be a party pooper. I say stay natural or go home!
Richard

JillandMauricio said...

I like 4 and 6 also, but even more so I love your natural color.