Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Little Big Town Concert

If you've read the previous post then you already know that I went to see Clay Walker at the county fair. Then a couple days later some friends and I went to see Little Big Town there. The Clay Walker concert was just so amazing that we couldn't help but get our (and everyone who went with us) hopes way up. The humongous difference was that the security wasn't letting anyone close to the stage. We were still really close to the front but just shoved all the way to the side. Then a big factor in the funness was that the crowd was just not getting into the show. Standing on the side I had a really good view of everyone in the crowd, and they looked like they were sitting at home watching the news. I wished that was exactly where they were so I could have a front row seat and party with the band and my friends. The crowd didn't stand up and sing and dance until the last song and then for the encore. Ridiculous! Actually I was really grateful that they stayed in their seats because it let me get better pictures. Speaking of pictures...

Adam, Krystal, Julia, Paige, Eric and Kyle


Little Big Town!!!


See what I mean about the crowd?



Karen was the one who took control of the show and spoke the most to the audience. She was funny and really cool.


Kimberly is her name and she has a great singing voice, but I'm pretty sure she shocked everyone when she spoke regularly because she has a tiny little girl voice that is annoying and adorable at the same time.





Desirae and me


Julia, Desirae, Kimberly, Eric, Paige, Adam, Krystal and Kyle



If you look closely on top of the corn dog stand, on the left, you can see two people who were watching the concert from the raised vantage point. Karen noticed them too and pointed them out to everyone and named them "The Corn Dog Couple." It was pretty funny.


Phillip had his little. less than a year old, daughter there with him. She played off to one side of the stage with giant pink head phones on to cancel out the loud noise. It was really cute to see his family.




Singing along!


Finally the crowd got off their butts! I love the four totally different poses that each of Little Big Town's singers are in.


Desirae and Paige thought Jimi was really cute and made me take a bunch of pictures of him. He only came over on our side of the stage a couple times so I had to work quickly and around the people in front of me. Hence the arm in the next two shots.





My favorite songs they performed were "Life In A Northern Town" and "Boondocks"



Julia, Desirae and Kyle rode one ride after the show.


Look at their screaming, red faces! Haha!


Me and my sister Kimberly.

No comments: