Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My American Idol

David Cook is in the Top 3 of American Idol and I am still just as obsessed. Tonight we'll find out if he'll make it into the final show as one of the Top 2. I'm predicting a David vs. David battle. It's not really a stretch. I'm not really going out on a limb saying it. I just really don't want that other girl in the Top 2. I think she's made it far enough. But if David Cook's time is up then here are his last few performances.

Hungry Like The Wolf


Baba O'Riley


The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face


Dare You To Move


I Don't Want To Miss A Thing

2 comments:

Amy said...

I'm soooo glad he made it to the finals!! I was going to be SO mad if Syesha made it! How did she get that far, anyways? I love your love for AI and David Cook.

Sandy said...

You know he's going to win! No doubt about it! He should, even though I love Dave A.; David C. is much more American Idol-ish!