Wednesday, May 4, 2011

We Took The Scenic Route: Day 2

Well, Rusty and I went for another drive today. This time all the way to Yosemite. So over the past two days we drove over 300 miles and 9 hours. 

We stopped at this old, run down cemetery to find a geocache.


On our drive yesterday we sped by this old barn or store and stopped at it today to take some photos of the vintage sign and junk in the yard.

Lots of snow on the mountain still. Most of it brown though.

There was so much water in the river and coming from the waterfalls. This is Bridalveil Falls. You can see all the mist coming up from the bottom.

Rusty and me riding in the back of the shuttle bus, where all the cool kids hang out.

Half Dome and Rusty.

Lower Yosemite Falls and me.

Upper and Lower Yosemite Falls.

The tiniest STOP sign I've ever seen.

View of the valley and Bridalveil Falls.

Me!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i was going to go camping there this weekend but my dad bowed out of it. lamesauce. thanks for throwing that in my face.


jk.

Sandy said...

You so make me want to go! Soon, very soon!