Friday, February 11, 2011

Christina's Shortlist

1. Criminal Minds - This is my new favorite show. Basically I'm obsessed. I watch it every night I can. Usually sacrificing sleep to stay up and watch all the episodes that come on TV. I love everything about the show. The characters are likable and believable. The crimes are psychotic and smart. The whole show is just entertaining and addicting.


2. Reese's Big Cup - I ate one of these for the first time the other day when a friend gave me one. I already love Reese's peanut butter cups but this was incredible. It was like a whole cup of peanut butter in my mouth. And I LOVE peanut butter.



3. Nail Polish - I've been a little neurotic lately about my nail polish. I have to paint my fingernails at least once a week. I used to only paint them reds and pinks but now I'm experimenting and trying every cool color I can find. Blues, greens, yellows, purples, glitters, browns, oranges, everything.



4. Bruno Mars - I totally have a crush on this guy. He should be my boyfriend. Or at least make out with me. His voice is amazing and so is his music. I downloaded his album a couple weeks ago and love every song on it. But "Grenade" is definitely my favorite.



5. Purple - I'm going crazy for everything purple. Shirts, sweaters, tights, socks, shoes, nail polish, makeup, jewelry. Even balloons, hair, flowers, sunglasses, etc.

1 comment:

Julie C. said...

Hey Christina:
I know I don't comment but I always read your blog! You are very clever and creative:)
Love you!