Monday, November 8, 2010

I Wanna Be A Supermodel

I took these pictures of my sister Lori back in April 2008 when her and her new husband were visiting California. My friend and I did Lori's hair and makeup all crazy and dressed her up like she was a contestant on America's Next Top Model. Lori is such a supermodel! She was awesome at posing and acting and taking directions and trying different things. I was super happy with the photos but never did anything with them. I mean, honestly, what do you do with these kind of photos when you're not really a supermodel? So they have sat on my computer and no one has seen them. Until now! I finally decided to edit and post some for Supermodel Lori's world premiere! 











4 comments:

Lori Killian said...

Oh my heck, we are crazy! This is hilarious.

april said...

how fun!! i want to do a photoshoot like this -- that dress is awesome!

Unknown said...

okay - so I am going to start following you around to your photoshoots and you are going to teach me how to work my damn camera and how you edit your shots. I am not getting the effect you are getting on your shots, i love them. :) Im gonna be your new stalker. mwhahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ha

Dina K said...

these are awesome shots! send them to magazines and maybe they will hire you!!