Thursday, September 30, 2010

31 Things In 31 Days: October Edition

Several years ago my sister and my mom and I all made "100 Things In 30 Days" lists composed of things that we wanted to accomplish during that time. On my list I had things that I had never done before or hadn't done in a long time. I decided that I wanted to try it again but on a much smaller scale. So I'm going to do 31 things in 31 days. This list is going to be kind of like my other one in that these are things that I've never done or haven't in awhile. I'm also going to try and take pictures and blog about each experience. 

Well here's the list.....


Watch "This Is Spinal Tap."

Bike the entire bike path.

Discover new music.

Put together a puzzle.

Do a guerilla art project.

Take a nature hike.

Build a fort.

Carve an elaborate pumpkin.

Burn stuff.

Geocache all night.

Play "Minute To Win It."

Go on a picnic.

Make and give someone a giant cookie.

Fly a kite.

Pull a prank on someone.

Memorize something.

Make ice cream.

Make a time capsule.

Learn a new computer program.

Put on a facial mask.

Go country line dancing.

Finish eye collage.

Go night swimming.

Photograph letters for name project.

Create a life sized portrait of myself.

Eat spam.

Get something for free off craigslist.

Make a "20 Things I Like About You" list and give it to someone.

Learn a magic trick.

Turn a book into a secret case.

Build a terrarium.

3 comments:

We're the Jones' said...

i love it. i am sorry about my old list from a long time ago. i have been looking for it and it is not where i thought it was.

Sandy said...

That sounds like fun! I love the idea! I especially like that you are going to eat spam! =)

Tamara said...

I own Spinal Tap!!!