Friday, March 12, 2010

Kickin' It Old School With Film

Here are some images from a roll of 200 speed film I got developed from that old Pentax camera I'm "borrowing" from a friend. None of the photos have been post processed. I love that they came out vintage looking!


My Wandering Jew plant I've managed to keep alive at work. It's even been growing and thriving! It is gorgeous and I love it but I've had to give it to Dina to take care of since I'll be moving.


Some lemons sitting on my desk that a student brought me from his tree.


The lens is a 50mm so I was playing around with the focus.


A benchmark that I stumbled upon while in Yosemite.


An amazing view of the Yosemite Valley! You can see Bridalveil Falls in the background.

1 comment:

Ashlee said...

I thought Bridal Veil Falls was in Utah, do they have one in Yosemite too?