Wednesday, December 9, 2009

#153 of 365: Outwit, Outplay, Outlast

Tonight I got to spend a little one on one time with Gillian Larson from the TV show Survivor Gabon. She is a friend of Steve, who is a family friend and my old boss. I actually used to know Gillian's husband Ron, who works with Steve. But that's not the point. Survivor Gabon was my favorite season of one of my favorite TV shows. I was so excited to meet Gillian and hear all her stories and ask her all kinds of questions. I loved hearing about all the contestants, from Gabon and other seasons. I would love to be a photographer for the show. I'm going to look into that.


2 comments:

Ashlee said...

Wow! So cool! btw, when are you gonna FB?!

Gillian said...

It was great spending time with you. You are a lovely positive person and I so enjoyed talking to you. All the best for 2010 and go for your goals in 2010. Remember....Dream it, Believe it, Prepare for it and
DO IT !!!!