Sunday, November 15, 2009

Christina's Shortlist

1. Fingerless Gloves - I got these at Target and I love them to death. They are especially handy when I'm working on my computer and my hands are freezing, because they still allow me to type easily but keep my hands warm.


2. Sharpie Markers and this blog - I'm a HUGE doodler. And I thought I was creative until I started reading this blog. It's inspirational.



3. Meiko - I love her voice and I love her music. Meiko knows my life!
Boys With Girlfriends - Music Video



4. Chocolate Pudding - I'm trying to eat less junk food and so chocolate pudding is great for my chocolate cravings that I get all the time!



5. Glee - This show is awesome!! I'm obsessed with it! I bought the soundtrack on iTunes and I listen to it practically everyday. My favorite character is Sue. She steals every scene and has me laughing out loud, even if I'm watching it by myself.

2 comments:

Lori Killian said...

Love love love love love Glee. and I totally want your gloves. I will steal them when I see you in December.

Amy said...

fingerless gloves=best friend. just got a new pair from the gap outlet.