Friday, October 16, 2009

#99 of 365: Disturbing Déjà Vu

Rusty and I went for a looooong drive for something to do and to get out of the house. We drove to Knights Ferry and then out to Turlock Lake. At the lake we hung out on the dock for awhile, taking pictures and looking at the stars. The moon wasn't around so it was really dark and we could see trillions of stars. After sitting on the dock for awhile we started to walk around the lake, through the trees. All of the sudden I got really scared remembering a scene from a movie Rusty and I had watched a couple years ago where a couple gets stabbed to death in a very similar location to the one we were walking through right then. I was seriously freaking out so I made us turn around and head back to the car. Luckily, we survived.


1 comment:

Lori Killian said...

Are you saying that you and Rusty are a couple? I had my suspicions but I never thought I would find out by reading your blog!